Mark your calendars, witches, fae, cryptids, and more! Fang Around The Cauldron - Witches Night returns SATURDAY APRIL 27TH, 2024!
Fang Around The Cauldron is our annual Springtime celebration of Witches Night! We combine Walpurgisnacht, Halfway to Halloween, and Beltane for a fun day of ritual through arts, music, and alternative culture in the heART of Downtown York's Royal Square District.
Don't know what it's about? Fang Around and Find Out!
Want to be a part of Fang Around? Apply today!
Food Vendors: https://forms.gle/EZGozm6RHc2o13by9
ABOUT ROYAL SQUARE DISTRICT:
- Royal Square Mural Walk - Have you seen all the new murals yet? Pick up a Mural map at any of our Merchants and take a self-guided tour. Be sure to tag #RoyalSquareMurals in your pics so we can see them! NEW! Some of the murals have Augmented Reality features! Download the FREE VisionSolutions AR app & see if you can find the ones that have been enhanced so far!
WHERE: The Royal Square District is located in downtown York, PA, in the area surrounded by King, Queen, Duke, and Princess streets. Get to the intersection of King & Duke & you are there.
Free street parking is available around the district after 5:00, and Free parking is available on weekends and after 5:00pm at the following locations:
- RSD Mural Park lot at Newton & Howard
- Corner lot of E. Newton Ave and S. Duke Street
- E. King Street and S. Queen Street Lot (directly across from The Bond)
- Collusion Tapworks Customers: Corner lot of S. Howard Street and E. Newton Avenue (directly behind the Bond)
- King Street Parking Garage & Market Street Parking Garage (each just 1 block away)
This event will be updated periodically with confirmed vendors and entertainment. Check back frequently, and be sure to follow Fang Around, The Dark Parlour, and Royal Square District on all socials. Don't miss a beat. Subscribe to the FA Newsletter, and bookmark the website!